Image Map

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Jumping into the summer blog scene!

Hey everyone! These past few weeks have been so crazy and I am excited to jump back into blogging for the summer. I'm excited to link up with Diana from My Day in K and Jayme from Teach, Talk, Inspire for Tell All Tuesday!

I'm so excited for this week's theme Two Truths and a Lie! Have fun reading all about me and be sure to guess which one you think is my lie! I'll be back later this week to let you know! :)


If you didn't already know just from stopping by my blog, I am dinosaur OBSESSED! What I'm sure you DON'T know is that my dinosaur obsession was exemplified when I worked in Dinoland at Animal Kingdom during my Disney College Program internship! Living and breathing dinos for six months just made my love for dinos that much deeper, not to mention how much fun it was to intern at the happiest place on earth! 
Before I decided to be a teacher, I thought I was going to be a veterinarian. I always had cats and dogs growing up and I thought it would be so great to work with animals all the time! When one of our cats got really old and we had to put her down, I realized that I would never be able to handle the emotions of having to watch people say goodbye to their pets! I still get plenty of animal love from my two sweet fur babies, though!
I love love love traveling! I am blessed to have been all around the world on mission trips and actually taught in a preschool in Kenya for a few months before I got married and settled into my first grade home in the USA! I used to dream of adopting kids from every continent and having my own TLC show about my huge intercontinental family! Big dreams, but I just love kids everywhere! If only adoption laws would allow for that! 

So that's me! I can't wait to hear from you about which one you think is my lie! Tune back in later this week to find out! Link up and join in on the fun! Happy hopping :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment