Image Map

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Dreaming Big!

I am excited to link up for week two of the TpT Seller Challenge! Being so new to Teachers Pay Teachers, I have so many big goals and dreams that seem crazy to hope for right now, but I'm excited to share them anyway!

Reach 1,000 Followers on TpT: This dream seems so big to me right now while I'm still working on reaching 100 followers but I'm shooting for the stars on this one and hoping to get to 1,000! I know that this is going to take a lot of patience but my hope is that it will come alongside my continuance to grow my store and learning how to promote my products!

Be able to attend the TpT conference (and maybe some day present?!): I so badly wanted to go to the conference this year, but with a baby on the way and bills to pay, it just wasn't an option this year. My hope is that as my store continues to grow, I'll make enough to put aside a conference fund and be able to attend and then hopefully someday present! I absolutely love speaking and sharing and would love to be on the presenting side of things (obviously a while down the road!)

Make enough additional income to pay my way through grad school without any loans: I shared in my Tell All Tuesday post about how one of my professional goals is to be able to go back to school and get my master's degree in reading specialty. I would be over the moon excited if my success on TpT provided me with enough additional income to be able to pay my way through grad school without having to take out any loans.

Work full time on TpT for a few years so I can be a stay-at-home mom while my baby is little: With a little one on the way this is a goal that has quickly become super real to me! I love creating on TpT and would love to make it a full time job for a few years so I could stay at home until my kids are school age. I love teaching and I know that I wouldn't want to be out of the classroom for long, but the comfort of having enough additional income to stay home for a few years would be incredible!

Thanks for reading about my dreams! Be sure to check out all of the other posts and link up to share yours!
Thanks to these wonderful ladies for coordinating such an awesome challenge:
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment