Image Map

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Tell All Tuesday! My Summer Snapshot


I had so much fun last week linking up for Tell all Tuesday and I'm excited to link up again this week to share my favorite summer spot! 


I love summertime sunshine! My favorite thing to do in the summer is curl up on a chair/towel/float/ANYTHING with a good book and soak up the sun. If you put me by a pool or by a lake or on a beach, I'm a happy girl! 
My grandparents have a boat and I used to live on the lake in the summertime. Now that I live a little farther away, I don't get quite as much lake time, but the hubby and I did get a chance to meet up with my family for an evening cruise last night! Don't you just love a good sunset?! 

Luckily, Kris's grandparents have a pool, so I still have a place to soak up the sun and splash around. This last weekend Kris gave our pup her first swimming lesson. She hated it, but it gave us a good laugh!  

What do you love to do in the summer? Link up to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment