Image Map

Friday, June 26, 2015

Sweet Summertime: A Five for Friday post


Is it really Friday again ALREADY?! I don't know about you, but I feel like summer is breezing by just a little too fast!  I'm ready to link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching again for another Five for Friday post!
I started off the week celebrating one year of being married to the love my life! We had a nice dinner out in Chattanooga to celebrate. I can't believe a year has already gone by! (And at the same time can't believe it has only been a year!) Can't wait to live decades of more years (God willing) with this man by my side. 

I am loving dreaming about being a mommy! In two weeks we will get to find out if we are welcoming a sweet baby boy or girl into our family and I had a blast designing some invites for our family. Even though we are just doing a small cookout, I love designing so much that I had to come up with something anyway! Thank goodness I have a bank of so much cute clip art! 


I loved getting to share all of my dreams this week through both my TpT Seller Challenge post AND my Tell All Tuesday post! I spent hours reading through everyone else's dreams too and it was so encouraging to see so many teachers with such a passion for growing, both through professional development for teaching and finding ways to grow TpT stores and success! Be sure to check those posts out if you missed them! 
My husband has to work this weekend so he had both yesterday and today off and it was nice to relax together for a few days! We are hooked on Graceland and spent a lot of the day yesterday alternating between Netflix and working on a fun new puzzle. It was a pretty lazy day, but we did accomplish putting 550 pieces of fish together! 

I have spent a lot of hours the past 2 weeks working on a HUGE sight word pack that I am really excited about! I keep thinking It'll be done and ready to post soon and then I think of just *ONE MORE THING* I need to add. My goal for the weekend is to finally finish it up- be sure to stop by next week to check it out- I plan on posting all about it and even giving away a pack or two!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment