Image Map

Friday, August 14, 2015

Five for Friday: The Longest Week


Is it just me or do we all agree that there is no tired like the end of the first week of school tired?! Seriously! My eyes are for real struggling to stay open so I'm going to make this Five for Friday short and sweet :)
This week was our first week back with kiddos! We had pre-planning Monday and Tuesday and started on Wednesday! I loved getting my classroom all ready to go-dinos and chevron make my heart happy! 




I loved sporting my AWESOME blog shirt from A Plus Images during pre-planning!! I had so many people tell me how cute it was (even though most of them didn't even know it was my blog button!) If you haven't checked out A Plus Images, run over there immediately! They have so many incredible shirts for teachers! 

I LOVE my new focus wall!! I can't wait to have a place for my kiddos to reference our standards and essential questions, as well as a pretty display for when administrators walk through and like to see what we are working on! If you would like these posters, you can download them here (for free!)! I'd love to see pictures of how you display them in your classroom! :) 
I loved spending time with my grandma last weekend making some ADORABLE little reading buddy monsters!! Check out my post about them over here to learn how to make some for your own library! (Like the sign? It's free if you check out my post!)

I LOVED using my reading profiles with my kiddos this week and I was pleasantly surprised by how much they loved them too! One of my munchkins even said "Mrs. Browning, I think this is a FABULOUS idea!" 
Be sure to check out this awesome FREEBIE so that you can learn about your little readers, too!

 

Be sure to check out this blog post to learn more about the reading surveys!

Happy Friday everyone! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment