Image Map

Monday, August 3, 2015

Monday Made It: Gearing up for back to school!

Summer is coming to an end and I am FINALLY just jumping on the Monday Made It bandwagon! Better late than never, right?!
While I was in Montana a few weeks ago, I asked my sweet husband to help me out with a classroom project I had seen on The Kindergarten Smorgasboard. 
I am such a lucky girl because he agreed to help me out!! I wanted to brag on this wonderful new PVC Pipe Center Organizer, even though my hubby is the one that made it :) I am so excited to use it for all of my math centers this year, now I'm just trying to hunt down enough paper trays to fill it up!!

I am so excited to have all of my Sight Word Sentence Strips laminated, cut, and ready to go! I know my kiddos are going to be so excited to have different themes of sight word cards to help them learn and practice fluency with their words! If you haven't checked these out yet, make sure to head over to my store during the back to school sale for 28% off! 


I am so excited about my new Daily Language series! I can't wait for my kiddos to solve their first mystery as we head back to school! This series is set up so that students can take on the role of "detective" as they work to solve different daily language mysteries! The first case (The Case of the Messy Alphabet) is a super fun way to start of the year with some great handwriting practice! Be sure to check out this pack during the sale to get it for a super low price! 



Tomorrow is my last official day of summer before pre-planning! I am feeling pretty good about having so many little projects done and ready for my kiddos, but still have a million ideas in my head! I hope you are all enjoying your last days of summer, or not stressing TOO bad as you start off the year! 
Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment