Image Map

Monday, January 11, 2016

Life updates (& why I've been MIA!)

For weeks I have been telling myself "today is the day I am going to open my computer and jump back into blogging and TPT and creating things for my little firsties"...and for weeks I just haven't been ready!
Here's why--

On December 2, after a week and a half of early labor, my husband and I welcomed the most perfect little boy into the world. I could not have ever imagined a sweeter, snugglier, more calm and better baby. Little Kole has been the best addition to our family and I have jut been soaking in all of his sweetness!
He has already grown and changed so much in his almost 6 weeks here on earth and I have loved watching every moment! And so every time I thought I was ready to open my computer back up, I would just get distracted by his sweet little cheeks and perfect little toes and would just need "one more day" off. Even now I am sitting here typing with one hand while my little Kole is snuggled up in my other arm because when he wants to be snuggled, nothing else in the world is more important than that!

I have 4 more weeks of daytime naps and endless snuggles before I go back to school. And I have to admit, I'm scared. I can't imagine going so many hours without having my baby in my arms and the idea of anyone else getting to watch him grow all day every day makes this momma cry every time! So I'm calling out to all of you who have done it and survived--advice, encouragement, empathy-I'll take any and all of it!

And just because I can't keep so much cuteness to myself--here are some of my favorite moments from the last few weeks with my little man!!


 


 

 



If you love his sweet little face as much as I do, hop over to my Instagram to check out even more precious moments! Thanks for sticking with my through my time off the grid-I'm not promising consistent posts, but as long asI can type with one hand, I promise I'm trying to get back in the swing of things! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment