Image Map

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Currently....November!

I'm excited to link up today with Farley over at Oh Boy 3rd Grade for another Currently link-up!


It is hard to believe that it is already November! This month is so exciting for so many reasons! 

Listening- Yesterday I didn't get any house work done AT ALL which means that today is full of catching up on dishes and laundry and cleaning. 

Loving- My baby is due on December 14 which means that I can now officially say he will be here next month!! I know these next few weeks are going to fly by and I am so excited that he is almost here! 

Thinking- Now that we have gotten the majority of the nursery put together, it's time for me to figure out how to fit baby stuff into the rest of the house! First step-figuring out where in the world I am going to fit all the baby bottles and dishes! 

Wanting- Wouldn't it be nice if daylight savings gave us an extra day in the weekend instead of just an extra hour? After such an insanely long week last week (Red Ribbon Week, full moon, Halloween, picture day, parent/teacher conference week, PTO trick or treat AND my hard drive crashing) I could DEFINITELY use an extra day to catch up! 

Needing- I truly wish I had a personal shopper that I could send out with my grocery list! The list is made and the coupons are in a pile, but I just hate going to the store! 

Yummy- I'm going with the idea that the faster I eat all of the Halloween goodies, the faster they will be gone and I can go back to eating healthy, right?! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment