Image Map

Monday, October 26, 2015

Pumpkins and Spiders and Halloween, oh my!

We are in full fall mode in our little first grade class and I am L-O-V-I-N-G it!!!!

My little ones have been working so hard and I have seen so much growth from them already this year! 
We have been loving digging into some fun Halloween activities and I wanted to share them with you!

My firsties are Halloween OBSESSED! Having some fun with Halloween math has been the best motivation for them to crank out some work! 

We have practiced number bonds... 

and read all about spiders using our witches fingers

and made these precious little Frankensteins!

We wrote precious sight word sentences with some awesome Dollar Tree stickers


and LOVED spelling our sight words with skeleton bones! 

This week we are working on some awesome Spookley the Square Pumpkin Activities and I am just trying to survive a full week of crazy Red Ribbon Week activities!!As great as all the Halloween themed fun has been, I have to admit that I am a little ready for my kiddos to calm it back down a few notches. (At least for a day or two until they get excited all over again about Thanksgiving themed fun!!)

What are some of your favorite Halloween activities?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment