Image Map

Friday, October 2, 2015

Five For Friday! (And thank goodness it's finally Friday!!!)


Has it been the longest week in the world for anyone else?! I am so excited for this Five for Friday post simply because I am SO GLAD it is finally Friday!!!
My little munchkins have LOVED playing our Ninja "I Have, Who has?" for a math warm-up this week! Just this simple game has helped some of my kiddos really learn their numbers to 120! There are only a few hours left for you to enter to win my Number Grid Ninjas pack- be sure to check it out now!!! 
**Winner has been chosen but you can still check out this pack on TpT for a great price! :) 
We have been working hard this week on some fun sight word centers! My class LOVES spelling their words with stickers! I was excited today when I did sight word test and every single one of my kiddos gained at least 3 new words this week! 

On the last day of every month, we fill out these data pages to track our growth from the month. My teacher heart was so happy to see some of the growth that my kiddos made in just one month! Check out this sweet baby's progress-I was so proud of him!!
Last week I shared about our new growing tower that I received through a STEM grant. We were so excited to see some of our plants sprouting up so fast! These are eventually going to be peppers! The kids are obsessed with checking out the sprout every morning as soon as they get into the classroom and I love how excited they are about it! 

 I love the Dollar Tree! This week I found some great things that I plan on using for some fun October math centers-spiders and bats and monster eyes galore! Be sure to come back next week to see how we are using all of these goodies! I also bought all of the awesome magnetic white boards that they had-I was in need of some new ones for sight word small groups and I think these are going to be perfect! 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment