Image Map

Friday, January 22, 2016

Five for Friday: Snow, Sales & Snuggles!


Hey everyone! It's been forever since I've made the time for a Five for Friday post and I've been missing it!
For those of you who missed my last post, I have been MIA the last few months because I have been hanging out with this cutie pie! 
I am absolutely loving being a mommy! 

My sweet boy helped me finish up some new products just in time for the TPT sale!
I can't wait to play these games with my firsties! 
If you are looking for a fun digraphs center, this one is FREE! (I promise to update you with some live photos when I am back at school!)

Has anyone else had crazy weather this week? Here in Georgia we tend to err on the side of caution...they've said snow so many times this week, but the most I've seen of it is this....


Do you use Donors Choose? I was so pumped this week to get a project fully funded! My little sister goes to Clemson and she and my mom just went to the national championship game and they gave out Donors Choose gift cards! Pretty cool, huh??


I am setting some goals for this week to finish up a few Valentine's resources! Wish me luck! :)  


1 comment:


  1. I just want to share my experience with everyone. I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered a hacking guy dickson. he is really good at what he is doing. Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Exist. They told me Yes and that its a card programmed for only money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions.. Four days later I received my card and tried with the closest ATM machine close to me, to my greatest surprise It worked like magic. I was able to withdraw up to $2,000 daily. ATM has really change my life. If you want to contact them, Here is the email address: blankatm156@gmail.com

    Website: https://blankatm001.wixsite.com/blankatmhacker

    ReplyDelete