Image Map

Friday, September 11, 2015

Five for Friday: Confessions of a Sleepy Teacher

Times is FLYING by and I am feeling so guilty about how much time is flying between my blog posts! I told myself that NO MATTER WHAT I was posting a Five for Friday post today, so my sleepy self is snuggled up with my kitty and pup and they're helping me stay awake long enough to write this post. (And long enough to still be awake when my hubby gets home from work!)


Last Saturday we went to Athens and our baby got to listen to his first UGA football game live! :) My pregnancy app last week said that his ears are developed enough now that he can hear loud sounds and might move around when it is loud! He didn't wiggle too much during the game, but I did feel a few big kicks during some loud cheering moments! Even though it was pretty hot, it will be so fun to show him pictures of his first game someday! 
                              
We started learning about seasons this week and my kiddos have LOVED working on their seasons books! These are FREE in my store, so if you are looking for a cute way for your kiddos to document their learning about the seasons, be sure to check them out

I love how creative they have gotten with their trees! Can you tell a have a Halloween-obsessed firstie on my hands?! :) 


Are you as ready for it to be fall as I am?! I can't wait for cool weather and candy corn and everything pumpkin flavored! My love for all things fall got me excited about working on some new Sight Word Sentence Strips! My kiddos have been loving reading these fun sight word sentences and I can't wait to introduce them to these new sets! If you love them, be sure to check out my growing bundle of sight word strips!



We have been working hard on counting to 100 this week and all of my little ones have loved working on some simple counting centers! We have had fun sorting and counting mini erasers, building towers with cubes,and counting pom-poms! I can't wait to see them continue to learn more about counting with some new fun centers next week--stay tuned! :) 



I can't believe how close I already am the the third trimester of my pregnancy! I am definitely a million times more exhausted at the end of every day, but I love this little boy growing inside me so much! I've finally had to give in and buy a few pairs of maternity pants (about time!) and I absolutely LOVED wearing this pair from Target for my 26 week picture! 

Have a fantastic weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment