Image Map

Friday, July 3, 2015

Five For Friday: JULY?!

 Is it really already July?! I can't believe it! It has been an exciting week and I can't wait to share it with you for Five for Friday! 
This week's TpT Seller Challenge came at the perfect time for me. I've been working on a sight word program for the last few weeks and I am so excited to finally have it finished and be able to show it off!! If you missed my post earlier this week, I promise you will want to check it out here- it includes a giveaway for a free copy of my new pack! 


I owe a huge thank you to Diana from My Day in K and Erin from Kindergarten Dragons  for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog award! 
I have loved jumping into the blogging world the past few months and can't wait to continue to grow and make even more blogging friends than I already have! I wanted to share a few things that I love about blogging and then I have a few friends to nominate as well! 
1. I LOVE linky parties!!! Linking up is such a fun way to both share and learn and I love having link-ups as my motivation to write!
2. Encouragement- it is such a joy to meet people through blogging that share the same passions and dreams as I do for teaching/blogging/creating! 
3. Sharing- I love sharing my ideas and blogging is such a perfect outlet for that. Thanks so much for reading along- I love reading your comments on my posts! 

I would like to pass along the love and nominate the following people for The One Lovely Blog Award: 

MY husband helped me relocate my desk to our living room this week. Since my office is going to turn into our nursery, I decided to take the first step in getting some of the furniture moved! Maybe I'll actually use my desk now that it is in the same room that I do all my Netflix watching!! ;) 
I had a fun lunch date with my sweet friend and college roomie, Katie! It has been way too long since we got together and it was great to catch up. She teaches second grade and is planning on joining the blogging/TPT world soon so get ready- I promise I'll introduce you to her and I'm sure you'll love her as much as I do! 
I am so excited about Ron Clark's new book! I have read all of his other ones and admire him so much! I can't wait to dig in and learn even more from him! Is anyone reading?! I was thinking about hosting a book chat linky party to discuss- if you would be interested in joining, will you comment and let me know?! I have first time linky party fear of no one coming to my party and wanted to gauge interest before I start my party planning! :) 

Hope you have had an amazing week-Happy 4th of July!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment