Image Map

Friday, July 24, 2015

Five for Friday- July 24, 2015

I am so glad to have some time this Friday to link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday! It's been a very busy, very exciting week and I can't wait to share with you!
The past two weeks I have been visiting with my aunt, uncle, and cousin who live in Bozeman, Montana. I flew out to Bozeman with my grandma and we had a great time! There were so many incredible things to see and the weather was AH-MA-ZING! If you want to see a ton of pictures from my visit to Yellowstone and Grand Tetons National Park, check out my Sunday Celebrating post! :) Here are a few highlights from my trip!





I hit a small, but still really exciting, personal TPT milestone this week when I reached 100 followers! To celebrate my entire store has been on sale for 20% off- good news for you is that it is still on sale through the end of the day! Head over to my page to check out some great deals! 


I have been reading The Book Whisperer this summer (and loving it!!) and was encouraged to make some reading surveys for my kiddos. I am SO EXCITED to use these at the beginning of the year and even more excited that I could really gear them towards beginning readers! As a part of celebrating my 100 followers, this pack is a forever freebie in my store- check it out



My grandparents both love sewing and quilting and all kinds of artsy things. While I was in Montana, my grandma and I visited many many quilt stores and started collecting some fabrics for baby boys nursery! We had decided to go for a nautical/whale theme and spent a lot of time on the hunt for some cute whale fabrics for a quilt that my pop-pop is going to make for us! We finally found this adorable whale print and I am so excited to mix it with some teal and navy fabrics and dream up an ocean world for baby boy! 


My friend Lindsey over at Miss Johnston's Journey is celebrating her 2nd bloggiversary! She has put so much time into putting together an awesome giveaway for everyone and has over 50 prizes that will be given away next week! My first grade sound unit is included in one of her prize packs, so be sure to head over to her blog and enter for some great things!! Happy Bloggiversary, Lindsey! 

Happy Friday everyone! If you have really exciting to celebrate this week, come back and link up with my on Sunday for my Sunday Celebrating linky party! I love reading and joining in on your joy! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment