Image Map

Friday, April 10, 2015

Five for Friday! (My first linky party!!)




I am so excited to join Five for Friday this week! :) It is my first week linking up and I can't wait to make it a weekly tradition!


I had a great time catching up with my sweet kiddos that I used to nanny for last Sunday! We got to keep the kids for Easter and I had so much fun celebrating with them! 



 We have had so much fun learning all about sound in my class over the last two weeks! I am so excited to have finally posted my new sound unit on TpT and am offering it 20% off through the end of the weekend! Find it here!






My husbands uncles had a friend visiting from Louisiana and they invited us to a mid-week crawfish/crab boil and we had a blast (and ate a TON!)

 My sweet husband stopped by school to read to my kiddos about Trout! Since he works for the DNR at a fish hatchery he is always teaching us fishy things ;)
I just love this book and all of the FANTASTIC and fun illustrations!





It has been a long week back after Spring Break and I am looking forward to going out tonight to celebrate surviving the week! The hubby even agreed on going to see The Longest Ride to feed my Nicholas Sparks addiction! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment