Image Map

Sunday, July 16, 2017

My Teacher Tote

With back to school only 2 weeks away (HOW did that happen!?!) I pulled out my trusty teacher tote and started collecting all my first week essentials!

Here's a look at what is in my teacher tote so far--

 
Can anyone really resist all the cute file folders from the Target Dollar Spot?! These are perfect for collecting all my first week "to copy" piles and helping me stay organized as I get ready for the school year! 


I made these packs a while ago and they are by far one of my favorite projects to complete throughout the school year. Each child makes their own book and we add a page to it each month. It is truly INCREDIBLE to see the progress they make-I absolutely love watching my kiddos learn and grow and their parents LOVE receiving these books at the end of the year! 


Sight word sentence strips are a staple reading center in my classroom. I love kicking off the year with this fun Back to School set and then introducing new themes throughout the year! 
Getting to know your new readers is so essential at the beginning of the year and I love using these free Beginning Reader Surveys to do it! 


I love having a tote big enough to fit #allthethings!! I know I will be filling it with MUCH more as the next two weeks fly by!
I love seeing other teachers' prep and finding new essentials to add to my bag--what's in your teacher tote?!



No comments:

Post a Comment